15 - 21 Jul 2017
2017 Summer School in Ecology and Integrative Biology of the TULIP LabEx
The TULIP LabEx is organising an interdisciplinary summer school for Masters, PhD and postdoctoral students from all over the world on Ecology and Integrative Biology. It will be the opportunity to meet international researchers.
The summer school will be entirely in English and is held as part of the TULIP Labex training programme.
It will be held from 15 to 21 July 2017 in the French Pyrenees at the foot of the Pic du Midi de Bigorre.
The programme of the lectures and workshops will cover all aspects of the interactions between organisms from the viewpoint of molecular biology through to ecology.
Selected students will have the opportunity to:
- Take an active part in resarch projects in these fields
- Meet the experts from Toulouse and international researchers
- Enjoy a pleasant setting in the Pyrenees
The international researchers this year are:
- Karl Sigmund (University of Vienna, Austria)
- Jean-Michel Ané (University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA)
- Ludovic Orlando (University of Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Denis Vile (INRA Occitanie - Montpellier, France)
- Yves Mauffette (Quebec University, Montreal, Canada)
- Cécile Ané (University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA)
Accommodation and meals are provided by the LabEx, the participants only have to pay for the travel expenses to Toulouse.
The summer school is limited to 25 students.